Montag, 17. Februar 2014

Being home again - Mia

Being home again is different. It describes it probably the best.
My life here is different from my canadian life but I got used to most things again. Still I miss my friends like crazy back there... :(

The fist day I got back (Feburary 12), some friends surprised me in the evening what was really cute! When I arrived in the morning of that day I found flowers and a paper which said that I should be ready at 5 pm. That made me so happy!
Seeing them again made me cry. They wanted to hear so much about my life in Canada and I told them a lot but I can't put in words what I all learned.

Since I left Canada I turned so much more emotional. And the only reason is because I miss everybody so much. I don't know why it is so worse. Maybe because I know what I would do if I was in Canada. And probably also because my friends tell me that they always think about me when they do something together. It's so sad and I wished being with them. 

Nobody should think that I don't like my german life. I do! But I figured you often want to have more what you don't have.

Anyways, wishing to be back doesn't help.

Keep smiling is one of the best advices. Keep smiling whatever happens.
Smile and the world smiles back.

Much love to the other side of the world!
And to all my german friends too; don't think that I didn't miss you in Canada!

Mia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen